domingo, 22 de febrero de 2026

BLOGGER

 MY HOUSE


1. Stage 1: Choose topic and groups

Students worked in groups of 2-3. Topic: “My House and Its Rooms” using there is / there are.


2. Stage 2: Create Genially

Each group made an interactive presentation with images of rooms and furniture.

Students recorded sentences like: 

- There is a bed in the bedroom.

- There are two chairs in the kitchen.


3. Stage 3: Prepare materials

Students used vocabulary handouts and simple project planners.


4. Stage 4: Present

Groups presented to the class. Classmates answered simple questions to practice listening and interaction.


Groups

• Groups were balanced by abilities.

• The project took one week from planning to presentation.


Materials and links:

• Vocabulary handouts, planners, and example sentences.

• Photos and videos.


Reflection:

• Genially made learning interactive and helped students practice speaking.

• I would add more rehearsal time and extra audience questions next time.



1 comentario:

  1. Comment for the blog author:
    ​"Hi there! I’ve been exploring your blog and I find it a wonderful resource for our English lessons. As a teacher of 6th graders, I really appreciate how you use visual aids and interactive flashcards to make vocabulary learning more intuitive for the children.
    ​What I liked most: The layout is very clean and the choice of videos is excellent. It’s a great way to provide 'extra help' for students at home.
    ​A small suggestion: To increase interaction in this module, you could try adding a 'Student of the Month' section or a space where they can post their own short English riddles. It’s a great way to make them feel like the blog belongs to them too!
    ​Excellent work!"

    ResponderEliminar